Have y’all ever been to a favorite things party? It’s exactly what it sounds like: get your crew together and everyone brings their favorite thing and the scoop on why it’s so good. Then, swap so you can see for yourself! For bigger groups, everyone is asked to bring two or three of this item, so there’s typically a price cap below $50. Since it’s only December 5th, it’s not too late to send out an evite and plan your own fave things party. We’ll spare you the stress of the item hunt since we have the twelve best ideas right here.
- August Morgan Cocktail Napkins – So many fantastic styles to choose from — bring three or four different single sets to a fave things party.
- Men’s Holiday Cheers Sock Set – The only thing better than a pair of socks in your stocking is a whole set.
- Dreamy Striped Short Pajamas – So pleasantly surprised to find these candy cane-esque PJs on major sale. See the rave reviews and the two blues it comes in, too!
- New York Times Explores Cities + Towns – For the traveler in your life!
- Himalayan Salt Plate with Basting Well – Steak night just got a whole lot prettier.
- Rainbow Hoop Earrings – Such a great gift to receive and rock during the holiday season.
- Treatment Moroccan Oil – We’re calling it: hair care is the all the rage in 2019. Get someone you love started early with this cult fave for shiny locks.
- Ridley’s Games Party Quiz – To pack on your post-Christmas family vaca!
- Aged Cookbook Stand – This made it on my list this year.
- Violet Ray Cosmetic Set – Such a chic set and can never have too many of these to take on the go. Slip something fun inside like this lip balm for some extra love!
- Tom Ford Boys & Girls Lip Color – Y’all know how loyal I am to Tom Ford lipsticks.
- Ugg Fleece Lined Socks – Nothing more satisfying than opening something to keep you cozy on Christmas morning.
We’d love to know what your favorite things are! Beauty, bags, baubles – bring ’em on in the comments! x