I’m in Austin this weekend! I love having a city away from home that doesn’t feel strange or unfamiliar. I hope to revisit the tried-and-true places I love (like Clark’s for oysters) and scope out something new from this list. Enjoy your weekend and these reads!
- culture: I love the ease and efficiency of Venmo, but I completely agree that the app has its negatives like encouraging a “nickel-and-diming” mindset.
- dining: Restaurant staff tell all their wildest tales from waiting tables.
- lifestyle: I found my birthday flower personality read to be spot-on. Is yours?
- beauty: The not-so-fun part of being blonde is all the maintenance. Here’s how to protect your golden locks for the last stretch of summer.
- wellness: If all the nutrition noise is making you drown, read this and be one-and-done.
featured image via thevivaluxury