Are y’all big gift givers to your little ones on February 14th? It does seem a little much right after all the merriment in December, so I think small tokens of love are a sweet way to show your affection. I also can’t resist a heart print on kid’s clothes and an extra set of pink PJs never did any harm, right?
- Mini Picnic Basket
- Truck, Co-Pilots & Launches Crew Sock Set
- Large Crayon Set
- Spy Glasses
- Gingham Heart Apron
- Tony’s Chocolonely Bar
- Find Me: A Hide and Seek Book
- Hopscotch Army Green Heart Pants
- Sueded Pom-Pom Pink Purse
- Charm Kids Stripe Short PJ Set
- Pinball Game
- Tortoiseshell + Pink Sunglasses
With a week out until Valentine’s, there’s just enough time to get these cuties for the kids and any of the items from our gift guide for her. Have a great weekend!