It feels like yesterday we were rounding up Christmas gifts galore, and here we are shopping Hallmark cards and all things with hearts as we prepare for the next big gifting occasion, Valentine’s Day. There’s something especially festive and feel-good about this holiday, so our gift guide really leans into that vibe. We’ve got sandals with scallop trims, blush cat-eye sunnies and cookware in the cutest colorway you ever saw.
- Florentine Wood Rectangular Gold Tray
- Nueva Scallop Flat Sandals
- The Drawing Room Tray – some other fun prints, perfect to liven up a vanity or closet
- Krewe Irma Mystic Cat-Eye Sunglasses
- Diptyque Roses Damascena Candle
- Mansur Gavriel Lambskin Blush Bag
- Rebecca De Ravenel Double Heart Drop Earrings
- Tizo Crystal Block 5×7 Frame – a really colorful photo would pop in this frame
- Flamenco Bali Palm Earrings
- The Great Jones Dutchess in Macaron – couldn’t resist pink for V-Day, but check out all the great color options.
- Gigi New York Olive Sage Hobo – reminds me of this bag I wear constantly!
- Teal Rajasthani Camel Silk Scarf by Freya – other styles sold out, so get yours STAT!
Have a wonderful week! xo