On our post-Christmas vaca to California, I found myself completely addicted to hair accessories. I wore this sequin headband almost daily, so when I started searching the web for a few more to round out my collection, I was delighted to see the designers are whipping these out in droves and they’re really, really good.
- Ganni gingham scrunchie
- Green leopard print headband
- Gold sequin headband – my personal fave, it’s more versatile than you’d think!
- Timeless Mama Turban – so many other fun colorways on Shop BURU
- Denim Crystal Headband
- Liberty London floral print scrunchie – get it with its wintery friend, the mink hairband
- Bouquet hair stick with freshwater pearls – on sale, such a steal
- Hermes hair cloud – how amaze are these!
- France Luxe Acrylic Barrettes
- Gingham bow in tartan
In honor of this newfound accessory addiction, we’ve rounded up some of our favorites that easily lend themselves to spring styles.
These make for really great gifts (no size guessing!) and there’s something for everyone: the bow tie for your friend whose taste leans more feminine or the bandana print scrunchie for the more Western chic type. We even snuck some super chic options for your little girls that we couldn’t resist. I spy some really great ways to show some love for Valentine’s! x