How does your crew stuff stockings? Is it all necessities like socks and lip balm or do some fun splurge gifts sneak in there? No matter your family’s style, we’re fairly certain there is something for everyone on these guides. First up, the adults because as far as we’re concerned, you never outgrow the joy of opening your stocking on Christmas morning.
- Isabel Marant Gold Hoop Earrings – Sold out on other sites – snag ’em now!
- Chipolo Plus Item Finder – Place on any commonly misplaced items, not just keys!
- Victorinox Swiss Army Knife – This comes in a lot of great colors, but we couldn’t resist this classically Christmas green.
- Copper Champagne Stopper – A New Year’s Eve necessity!
- Marvis Toothpaste – Such a simple way to elevate someone’s toiletry bag.
- Tiger Print Card Holder – Pro tip: stock the wallet with gift cards to their favorite stores.
- Supergoop! Powder Duo – Hoping Santa replenishes my supply of this SPF savior in my stocking this year.
- Oscar de la Renta Beaded Bow Earrings – Check out the white too.
- Silk Pocket Square – Such a perfect plaid. See more of our picks from Bonobos here!
- Krewe Laveau Sunglasses – Cool cat-eye shades.
- Mink Scrunchie – Loving the scrunchie trend and especially this furry one from our friends at Ann Washburn. Did you see our Q&A with Ann last month?
- Monogram Phone Case – Personal and functional with the card pockets.
Next up is the kiddos, and we’ve got all the little somethings you need to stuff your whole row from newborns to teens, guys and girls.
- Benefit Roller Mascara – Highly requested from the teeny-bopper crowd.
- Vehicles Puzzle Set – Love the little case it comes in.
- Velvet Bow Barette – A bow suited for my more grown-up girls.
- Animal Cables
- Heart U Mittens – Imagining my girls in these to match my festive Fa La La sweater.
- Crayloa Washable Markers Set – Additions to the coloring collection are always welcome.
- Pom-Pom Hair Clips – Linked these before because they’re already hidden away to stuff in both girl’s stockings!
- Grinch Pez Dispenser – Candy always guarantees a smile.
- Beaufort Bonnet Parker Paci Clip – Blue or pink for your little bundle of joy’s first Christmas!
- Kids Apron Set – Please click here to see the adorable apron set that comes with these wooden kitchen tools.
- Fur Clutch – Cute mini version of the Loeffler Randall fur bag I carry all. the time. Sold out now but here’s this season’s version.
- Car Carrier Trailer