We are less than twenty days out from Christmas day, and I feel so close (yet so far) from crossing the decorating finish line. I’m so excited to be in our new house for the holidays, but I forgot how many decisions have to be made in a new home. Luckily, I keep tabs on coveted items all year long so my wish list isn’t another to-do on the never-ending list this time of year. Here’s what I’m asking Santa for; you should too!
- Staud Mini Beaded Shirley Bag – This new multi-color version of the bag I’ve been obsessed with all year (see here, here and here) is the merriest of them all!
- Mignonne Gavigan Vodka Earrings – Been a fan of her festive baubles for so long and this year’s styles are so. good.
- Tom Ford Eyeshadow Quad – Love them all but especially drawn to golden mink and disco dust.
- Mason Pearson Popular Mix Brush – If you consider how often you use your hairbrush, this is well worth it.
- Kitchen Aid Mixer – Needed one of these for awhile now and this champagne color finally got me.
- Artis Brush Set – Heard the best things about this set; same rule applies as the Mason Pearson hair brush.
- Tom Ford Lipstick Trio – 99% of the time the lip color I’m wearing in my posts, so I always like to stock up at Christmas!
- Fiddle Fig Leaf Tree Skirt – Isn’t she lovely!
- Aquazzura Ankle Boot – Would get so much wear out of these and love the “cinnamon” color.
- Zimmermann Bathing Suit – Just because it’s December doesn’t mean you won’t need swimsuits come summer!
- Drunk Elephant The Littles – Such a great way to travel with skincare easily.
- Moncler Lamar Colorblock Ski Jacket – Makes me wish I lived in a colder climate year-round!
Also dying for this pretty pearly number by my Houston girl, Hunterbell and clearly I’m not the only one since it’s sold out in most sizes!
Here’s hoping I’ve been nice this year!