With my three kiddos still six or younger (freeze time, please!), I’m no expert in the field of tween/teen gifting, so I turned to some experts on this guide. I’m amazed at how grown-up the gifts get in just a few years. We’ll be posting a guide for the younger set tomorrow, which is much more in my wheelhouse, so stay tuned for that. For today, bring on the beauty for the big girls and all the gaming equipment for guys.
- Nintendo Switch
- Baseball Practice Net – love anything that gets them outside
- Gaming Headset – something to gift with number seven
- Astros Kids T-Shirt – love this vintage look for our favorite Houston team! comes in toddler sizing, too.
- Under Armour Hoodie – for all the little hunters out there!
- Video Gaming Chair
- Bose Bluetooth Speaker
- Fortnite Deluxe Pack
- On Cloud Sneakers
- North Face Pullover – lots of 5-star ratings on Nordstrom
- Ten Toes Bamboo Longboard – lots of fun colors and only $50
- Melon Glitter iPhone Case
- Good American Camo Leggings – these are fun if you’re a hunting fam but also great for the fashionista
- Bed of Roses Sleeping Bag & Pillow Case – for the glamping kinda girl at only $15
- Vanity Gold Cat Mirror
- Mattemoiselle by Rihanna Lipstick Set
- Ugg Bailey Triplet Button Boots
- Merry Masking Set by Kiehl’s – limited edition, such a fun introduction into skincare
- North Face Quilted Puffer Vest – perfect for a ski trip
- Rainbow iPhone Charger
- Superga Platform Sneaker
- Gold Portable Karaoke Microphone – such a classic
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray Duo
Also love this 12 Days of Beauty Calendar to give them a little bit early. Shop the products easily below and find a few gems that weren’t on the round-ups but we couldn’t resist sharing.