Hosting Thanksgiving for our group of twenty (!) guests this year has me realizing just how many things you need to get this job done properly. I’m borrowing my mother-in-law’s roasting pan for the turkey and will probably discover several other things along the way I’ll need to make this meal happen! So, if anyone you know has signed up for hosting duties over the holidays, be the guest that comes bearing one of these great gifts. They make life simpler, a little elevated or more delicious, and all hosts deserve that kind of love.
- Gold Tartan Double Old Fashioned Glass – on sale for only $12 a glass, an assortment of these will make any bar feel festive for the season
- Diptyque Amande Votive Candle – an amazing almond scent wrapped in luxurious packaging
- Dirty Martini Ornament – deck the tree with your drink of choice!
- Peppermint Bark – we go through multiple tins of this every year, and we guarantee it’ll be a hit in any household
- Vietri Hibiscus Bud Vase – this gorgeous amber color would suit any home’s decor
- Plymouth Herbs & Spices Trio – something for everyone in this trio of fine cheeses with fresh herbs from Vermont
- Leather Charger Roll-Up – this customizable charger holder comes in 16 colorways and is perfect for anyone who charges a phone, i.e. everyone!
- ProseccHoHoHo dish towel – comic relief for all the holiday chaos that happens in the kitchen
- Fresh Soap gift set – it’s no wonder the brand behind the famous soft lip balm makes an equally luxurious soap
- Stone Tool Holder – love the deep evergreen color of this canister that feels especially seasonal for holiday and appropriate all-year, too
- NEST Bamboo Diffuser – nothing new here but such a goodie!
- Fringe Cocktail Napkin Set – on sale at under $50 for a set of four, these fun candy cane-esque cocktail napkins also come in a really great shade of pink
Happy hosting and party-going!