Hey! I have so enjoyed my first fall on the East Coast: the trees are marigold and crimson, the air is brisk and everyone is especially cheerful. What the pictures don’t always show is that your yard is constantly inundated with leaves and branches, but it’s a small price to pay for a beautiful spectacle of Mother Nature at work. Now, onto the Friday Five!
- So Stella McCartney may make this fab furry slide, but we’re pretty proud owners of our Target dupe pair.
- A great podcast interview with Blair Eadie of Atlantic Pacific on the evolution of fashion blogging as a business. Psst! Did you see our picks from her first collection with Nordstrom?
- Maine in the fall looks like pure magic!
- These are the best potatoes for mashing — add ’em to your ongoing Thanksgiving grocery list.
- The Stripe gave us the 411 on rose water benefits: decreases bloating, tames frizzy hair and gives your skin that glow among all sorts of other great things.
Have a good one!