Hi guys! I’m reporting from D.C. this week (where LZ used to call home!), and I’m loving being here in mid-October as the first real cool fronts come in. It has me feeling extra inspred to share these links with y’all coming off this escape to such a great American city.
- If you’re looking to cook something cozy that’s not pasta, soup or chili, try these bolognese zucchini boats.
- Lanolips gets rave reviews as a super hydrating balm, so I might give it a whirl as we approach winter.
- We know it’s not even Halloween yet, but it’s never too early to start envisioning that Thanksgiving tablescape — who’s hosting this year?!
- What people who live to see 100 are doing.
- If you’ve followed this blog for long enough, you know we’re fans of a solid blazer. Bradley Agather of Luella & June rounded up some staple styles, and we’re more than there for it!
Have a wonderful weekend!