Hi, hi, hello! Thanks for indulging us in another round-up of our favorite links we discovered this week on the web. We’ve got a book, housekeeping hacks, more Halloween costume inspiration, a Houston-born girlboss and a killer collection from H&M all on tap today. Check ’em out & enjoy your weekend!
- A mom claims she always knows what her kids had for lunch when it’s laundry time. If you’re nodding and smiling, read on for these laundry hacks.
- Piggybacking our dozen Halloween costume ideas for the whole family post from this week, we can’t resist adding this darling “fairies and bats” idea from blogger Shalice Noel.
- Have any of you read celebrity nutritionist Kelly Leveque‘s book Body Love? I’m trying to get to it before her next book releases in January.
- Fun to find out that uber popular skincare line Drunk Elephant‘s founder is a fellow Houstonian.
- Love the prints (and price points!) on H&M’s recent collab with Morris & Co like this under $10 billowy blouse.
& in case you missed it:
- fashion meets philanthropy – see my dream dress & read about a cause near and dear to my heart
- 12 clever costume ideas for the whole fam including The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, fabulous peacock feathers and a killer Cruella de Vil
Have a great one!