I’m a pretty big sports fan when I want to be. The Astros and Lonhorns both have big games this weekend, and I’m looking forward to cheering on my teams from afar in the comfort of our home. If you’re taking it easy, too, skim these links. Some really great ones this week!
- Stocking your bar before the holidays hit? Here’s a comprehensive list of all the glasses you need.
- What’s your biggest plane pet peeve? It’s probably one of the seven listed here.
- I’m a firm believer in JOMO – the joy of missing out.
- Loving this local (to me!) Raleigh artist’s use of porcelain on these three-dimensional canvases.
- Calling all mamas: stop hiding behind the camera lens and get in on the action with your kids.
A bonus! J. Crew is offering 40% off practically everything, so I sifted through the site to show you five of the best offerings.
- A tennis skirt you know you’ll wear even when you don’t pick up a racquet.
- The comfiest pant in the trendiest print, you’ll live in these.
- All of my workout jackets are fitted, so I appreciate the loose fit of this pink and black colorblock jacket.
- This midi, pleated skirt is available in all sizes in the prettiest blue.
- A gorgeous velvet top to switch it up as we approach sweater weather.