For better or worse, I’m such a sucker for Shopbop. This sale comes at just the right time when I’m feeling the need to stock up for an East Coast fall and winter. I’m especially into berry tones, rainbow accents and prints (per usual!). Here are my favorites from the site’s sale, and keep scrolling for five links!
- I have the Clare V Simple tote in leopard (ahead of the trend’s curve!?), but it’s so sophisticated in this black, and I kind of die for both the olive and marigold versions.
- Hi, cozy houndstooth sweater I didn’t realize I needed until now!
- This shirt dress is such an interesting departure from the typical trending leopard print, and the price point is pretty reasonable. Even more so post sale discount!
- A red pump I think we all can get behind.
- Visions of holiday baking in these evergreen velvet leggings – under $100 before the sale discount!
And the usual Friday Five programming below:
- This chocolate cake has a very secret ingredient that I’m so curious to try.
- Apparently the five-star Parker Palm Springs starts at $199/night, so I’m prepared to book ASAP.
- William and I both got a kick out of Netflix’s Set It Up — a completely innocent, predictable (my favorite!) and cute rom-com.
- 10 recipes that disguise veggies on the dinner plate with the ultimate crowd-pleaser, pasta.
- If your beauty drawer(s) are junky, this may be the best $20 you’ve spent all year.
Have an incredible weekend!