My parents are visiting this weekend providing us the opportunity to be tourists in our own town. We’ll show them around Chapel Hill, our new home!, William’s campus and venture to Durham on Saturday. They’re only our second guests (William’s parents being the first), and we can’t wait to play host.
- Love the vibes of this up and coming brand out of Budapest – this red wrap skirt screams holiday.
- A sneak peek into season two of the show that swept the Emmy’s, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel! Apparently, Paris is involved, and we’re so there.
- Feeling like I would throw on this black turtleneck dress all. winter. long.
- Love these life hacks courtesy of Très Américain including how to quickly clean a detergent cap, a remedy for blemishes and encouragement for prayer.
- It seems like I’m the last to board the Where’d You Go, Bernadette? book train. Halfway through and it’s so good.
Love to all!