Good morning! I cannot fathom how it’s mid-September already. The last “official” day of summer isn’t until next Saturday, so let’s savor every last second, shall we? Sharing five fun links per usual today!
- “The Peanut Problem”, episode two of Netflix’s Rotten documentary series, was an eye-opening tell-all on food allergies for me.
- This ensemble by Brock Collection at NYFW has me wanting to wear my summery stripes while I can.
- Lily Alrdridge’s Nashville pad is truly to die for.
- This night serum came in a tiny sample size as part of a recent Sephora order, and it left my face feeling so soft by morning.
- This adorable blonde baker spills her 10 baking must-haves–very timely for fall and holiday parties approaching!
Have a great one! X.