I spent Labor Day in Carmel, and to nobody’s surprise, it’s stunning. I’m happy to be back on the East coast for the foreseeable future especially as fall rolls in, and I can experience watching the leaves change for the first time, I guess, ever? Five fun links below!
- Do you refrigerate your coffee beans? Rethink that decision along with these four other non-fridge foods.
- This Ulla Johnson dress is in such a versatile blue and hits the calf in just the right spot to feel breezy during the day and romantic at night. Not dissimilar to LZ’s go-to top!
- This blogger “thinks she’s had anxiety maybe once,” and you can tell by her consistently positive take on life. I fell more in love with this foodie while tuning into this podcast.
- My new go-to suede sneaker–super cute and comfortable, sans the Golden Goose price tag.
- Do you know the difference between happiness and joy? Finding out may help you discover both.
Have an awesome weekend!