So long, summer! I don’t mean to totally write the season off as the weather patterns will remain largely the same for most of us post-Labor Day, but it is kind of fun to look ahead and prepare for what’s next. With that in mind, many of this week’s links have a moodier, faller feel to them.
- This faux fur coat is every kind of amazing.
- I’m hosting our first house party next month, and this evite courtesy of Paperless Post’s collab with Happy Menocal is perfect for the farmer’s market meal we’re serving.
- Did you see the three Labor Day recipes we posted? Minimal kitchen time, maximum deliciousness!
- I can’t get fully on board with “boyfriend jeans,” but I loved the look, feel and fit of this more relaxed pair of denim. Also sold at Nordstrom!
- Maybe happiness doesn’t just come from within after all.
Enjoy the long weekend!