I surprised my best college friend for her wedding shower last weekend in Austin and was able to spend time with my parents, sister and her family too. It was well worth the trip, but I’m excited to stay put in NC this weekend even if the agenda items include changing out light bulbs, returning a rug and doing laundry. Enjoy this week’s links!
- Reformation is having their end-of-season sale, and of all the things, this blouse caught my eye most.
- A new Little Women movie with Meryl Streep by Greta Gerwig is happening! The ’94 version was one of my childhood favorites.
- I’m having an orange crush moment, so these Zara heels were love at first click.
- Have you guys caught onto the collagen craze? I’m curious enough to give Crushed Tonic (getting rave reviews) a go.
- Panzanella appears to be trending in the salad world; here’s a recipe that looks perfect for indulging in the last of summer’s produce.
Have a wonderful one!