For the first time all summer, we are starting to feel settled as newlyweds in North Carolina. We’re slowly but surely piecing together our new home, which has me on an interiors binge — much like LZ during her recent home reno! Here are some fun links I found while browsing the Internets this week – enjoy as always!
- A fascinating look at the “rhythm” of our food searches. Peaches are hot right now; pumpkin spice lattes not so much.
- ABC, easy as 1, 2, 3 ingredients to a good day every day.
- Eyeing this clear tote for weekly runs to the Carrboro Farmers’ Market around the corner from us.
- The verdict is in! Wearing white after Labor Day is not a fashion faux pas according to a high-profile fashion stylist. So, bring on all the fall whites, like this top you all loved.
- On board with everyone else who is loving this book.
‘Til next week!