The second half of summer always seems to fly by. With August right around the corner, I’ve savoring every bit and excited to to do so on vacation with my new fam. Here’s some fun links!
- A (free!) wine fountain exists outside of Rome, as if we needed more reason for Italian wanderlust.
- Sometimes a sauce is the only ingredient you need to take a weeknight meal from plain to insane. Eight really good recipes here.
- A $22 lavender tote to take anywhere and anything.
- Adding this to my summer reading list as I always love a novel told in a series of short stories.
- Happy colors! Slash moodboarding 101 if you’re into that kinda thing.
In honor of this Friday’s full-access N. Sale debut, here are the things I actually bought earlier this week:
- A gorgeous green moto jacket I’ll grab every night of the trip with cooler evening temps.
- A simple Northface jacket to slip on for the fishing adventures that trickle into twilight.
Have a great weekend!