I feel like I’ve woken up from a month-long dream after our magical wedding weekend and #HoneyJune in Italy and France. That being said, I’m so excited to be back on L. Avenue sharing my favorite tid bits from around the web. Don’t be surprised to find a few things influenced by the recent European travels!
- 30 cocktails to sip on before they’re “out of season.” Crucomber for moi!
- This proved to be the perfect read on love and language while we were on the coast of France, but it could be enjoyed anywhere and everywhere.
- Is wedding guest attire tougher to find than swimsuits in February or jeans in July? Dive deep into this serious issue here.
- I’m a culprit of 95% of these classic vacation Instagram shots. Proof is in the posts.
- Bastille Day is Saturday, and I’m feeling inspired to celebrate from this chic picnic soirée with champagne and a killer cheese spread.
Finally, here are five items I’m eyeing from the Nordstrom sale for fall.
- Tennis shoes in my go-to olive green.
- Highly rated leggings because these are what keep my laundry on heavy rotation.
- A chic silk blouse.
- I live in the Joie linen shorts I bought seven years ago, so I know this olive green pair would be worth every penny.
- Love the wash and tie detail on this denim jacket — perfect for slightly cooler temps to come.