Honeymoon plans have me bit by the travel bug–hence the vacation wardrobe theme of today’s links. I’ve sort of put a stop on shopping stateside as I always find the European stores have better offerings (especially in the summer), but here are five things that have caught my eye anyway…
- These earrings to pair with an all-white ensemble.
- The perfect breezy beachwear is made by Natalie Martin, and I’m really liking this number.
- This mustard yellow sandle with just the right amount of feminine touch.
- Wanting to give cateye shades a try, and this price point is fairly guilt-free.
- Never too many summer whites for your suitcase.
Have a great weekend! x