Happy Easter weekend! With it comes the arrival of April and a slew of social events, and it’s easy to see why. The weather is lovely, and there’s a lot to celebrate before everyone packs their bags for summer.
- Individual carrot cakes for a seasonal Easter Sunday sweet.
- Digging the warm color combos Madewell’s doing for spring.
- Seattle is nearing the top of my bucket list of US cities with its buzzing food scene.
- There’s rarely a Mari Andrew drawing I don’t like, so her first book is a must-own.
- A well curated guide to Houston tastiest Tex-Mex.
Enjoy the holiday weekend and these five reads!
image c/o The Effortless Chic