My birthday is Valentine’s eve, so I’ve loved the holiday from a young age. I like that it falls midweek this year, giving all of us a reason to celebrate the things and people we love on a Wednesday. I’ve gathered five gift ideas for your loved one(s). It’s not too late!
- Cheer up their rainy days with this red umbrella.
- New Hanky Panky colorways for spring!
- The classic red and pink color combo in the pleated skirt of my dreams.
- For your loved one still slaying his/her resolutions.
- A sweet blue bag (at a bargain price) for spring.