I’m in Estes Park this weekend for a wedding, and I’m pretty sold on summering in Colorado. For a Texan who is used to temperatures over 100, morning walks in the mountains and afternoon bike rides are absolute bliss. I hope you find yours this weekend!
- For pool and beach approved beverages, I’m getting on the canned cocktail bandwagon.
- NPR’s How I Built This podcast inspires with success stories from the people that started all the things we depend on like Instagram, Spanx and Zappo’s.
- Pink and green forever and ever and ever and ever please!
- This hotel is what South of France dreams are made of–pear orchard and sunflower gardens included.
- A true Southerner has eaten over half of these foods.
- A blush pink pair of Aussie aviators
- A high-neck black blouse for day to night
- A lipstick red card case for smaller bags
- An iridescent powder palette for luminous skin
- A high waisted pair of skinnies in a classic blue